3 years (Full-time) & 6 years (Part-time)
Jan, Apr & Sep
€ 8,750 (year)
About the program – On Campus
The Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Finance and FinTech from GBSB Global Business School offers students a global prospective on the numerous core business concepts in digital economy and concentrates on financial management, digital banking, internet finance, blockchain.
The Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Finance and FinTech from GBSB Global Business School incorporates modern methodologies, case studies, situational analysis, simulation games, and practical projects into the core curriculum through a pragmatic approach, readying students to meet today’s real-life challenges head-on.
Why Bachelor at Gbsb Global?
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
- Global diversity | Students from 100+ countries and faculty from 37+ countries
- Employability & career development opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions
- Unique industrial visits to multinational companies in your field of study
- Meetings with executives from different companies who come to the school as guest speakers
- 4 Stars Business School by QS Stars Rating System, 5 Stars for Teaching Quality and Diversity
- Tier One MBA by CEO Magazine
- Leaders in Global Education by Newsweek Magazine
- One of the first business schools in Europe recognized ad Microsoft Showcase Schools
GBSB Global Business School offers support to help students plan and achieve career success in Europe and around the world. Take advantage of the wide range of career development services GBSB Global Business School offers from professional workshops and corporate presentations on campus to career evaluation resources.
“I chose to study online because it allowed me to pursue an education while continuing to build my career, applying what I learned in class directly to my work. As I listened to my peers and professors from around the world, I learned from their experiences and viewpoints, broadening my own perspectives.”
IVAN MANNINO, ITALY
Get started today!
Fill in the form to request more information about tuition fees, course details and more.